Rich in culture, vibrant, famous and topping the lists of foreign destinations which you can explore under your budget, Singapore is the popular island city that feels like a house for every tourist. And the most exceptional way to explore this garden city is none other than the popular Singapore Star Cruise tour. Be it unlimited family fun, lovely surprises, sightseeing, shore excursions, or top-notch services, Singapore Star Cruise is the one-stop destination which will chase all the tour planning blues.
Singapore is a quick developing as a popular cruise hub in Asia and presently has 2 cruise ports – the new Marina Bay Cruise Center and the Singapore Cruise Center. These ports provide top-notch facilities for the passenger and ships amenities and can deal with cruise ships of every size. Numerous cruise liners like Star Cruises, Princess Cruises, and Royal Caribbean, presently provide daily sailings from Singapore to spots in the Far East like China, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Malaysia, and Thailand.
The largest cruise line working out of Singapore is Star Cruises which is a part of Genting Hong Kong. Established in 1993, it is the popular cruise liner in the Asia-Pacific region and the third largest globally. They are popular for the 'freestyle cruising' concept which they adopted when they needed Norwegian Cruise Lines (NCL). The Star Cruises fleet incorporates 5 great ships – SuperStar Gemini, SuperStar Aquarius, SuperStar Libra, SuperStar Virgo, and Star Pisces sail to different destinations in Southeast Asia – Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, China, Taiwan, Vietnam, Japan, and Hong Kong.
SuperStar Gemini provides annual cruise packages which begin from Singapore and sails to different ports in Thailand and Malaysia. The ship provides cruise packages to Phuket in Thailand and Pulau Tioman, Pulau Redang, Malacca, Kuala Lumpur, Penang, and Langkawi in Malaysia. More than 1500 passengers are accommodated by SuperStar Gemini in 700 cabins – relying on their budget and choices, passengers can select from the OceanView Staterooms, Executive Suites, or the more reasonable Inside Staterooms.
SuperStar Gemini provides tailor-made service with Asian hospitality, with a great crew to passenger ratio of 1: 2. There are numerous dining and recreation options on the ship. Being a passenger, you will get plenty of recreation choices to select from, incorporating games room, spa, gym, sundeck, jogging track, Jacuzzi, and numerous swimming pools. Additionally, it has wonderful entertainment options incorporating a stargazing lounge.
With a wide array of cuisines – ranging from international to Asian to Indian, the SuperStar Gemini, even every ship in the Singapore Star Cruises fleet is the delight of a food lover. Tourists can be pleased by as many as eleven different dining bars and venues, some of them incorporated in the all-inclusive Singapore tour packages also. In general, Singapore Star Cruises have really good food options, especially for Indian tourists. They have plenty of Jain or veggie options, something that most other prime cruise liners don't offer.
Singapore Star Cruise packages
This season, if you want to reach a perfect holiday spot, you must cruise on the SuperStar Gemini that has plenty of itineraries and packages to select from:
1. Two-Night Packages (Costing starts at Rs. 15,700 per person)
- On Friday, the High Seas Cruise will depart and take travelers on the cruise to the high seasons where they can explore the recreation facilities.
- On Wednesday, the two-night cruise to Malacca starts sailing and halts at Malaysia's Malacca.
- The two-night cruise to Port Klang provides excursions to Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia.
2. Three-Night Packages (Costing starts at Rs. 24,700 per person)
- On Sundays, the three-night Penang-Langkawi cruise sets sailing, with stoppages in Malaysia's Penang and Langkawi, prior to finishing at Singapore.
- On Sundays, the three-night Penang-Port Klang also sets sailing, with stoppages at Penang and Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia.
- On Sundays, the Pulau Tioman-Redang cruise departs and covers the ports of Pulau Tioman and Redang more than 3 nights prior to returning to Singapore.
3. Five-Night Packages (Costing starts at Rs. 38,400 per person)
- An extension of the 3-night Penang-Langkawi cruise is the Penang-Langkawi-Port Klang cruise. First, it continues to Port Klang, heads to Malaysia on the 4th night and returns to Singapore finally.
- On Sundays, the Pulau Tioman-Redang-Port Klang cruise starts to sail. The cruise coverts Redang Island and the ports of Pulau Tioman prior to returning after three nights to Singapore. It continues to Kuala Lumpur, Port Klang from here, prior to its ultimate stoppage at Singapore.
To know more about the culture and cuisine of Singapore, you must choose a Singapore Star Cruise package ASAP.